For those of us fashionistas who can’t be on the runway seats, courtesy of VideoPump.tv, here is DKNY’s show from New York Fashion Week, enjoy!
Follow @VidicomInc and @VideoPump for more fashion updates.
This may be my favorite fall season ever! With leather, digital prints and every shade of green on trend for this fall, I couldn’t be more excited for the temperatures to start dropping. Thanks to Neiman Marcus and fashion director Ken Downing who gave us a sneak peek of what’s to come, I now get to share them with all of you.
- Borrowed from the Boys: Menswear influences tailor-made for us! So when you’re in a bit of a masculine mood for tweed jackets and cardigans, the key here is to mix it up with ultra feminine accessories, heels and red lips of course.
- The Jacket: It’s all about making a statement with a fabulous jacket. More about style than function, this fall, jackets will come in so many textures to choose from. Leather, tweed, shearling, oh my!
- Navy, the New Neutral: A great substitute for black, navy is also great paired with ivories and beiges as well as with bold colors. I loved the way they paired it with a pair of metallic gold pants (pictured).
- The Leather Leg: We’ve already seen some celebrities rocking this look in the middle of summer. I already have my faux leather pair but will have to wait for the temps to go below 90 degrees to put these babies on.
- Digital Prints: Perhaps my favorite fall fashion trend is the digital print dress. A more modern and youthful way to wear prints, I loved the Skaist Taylor Printed Chiffon Gown. Gorgeous!
- Mixed Greens: I am loving the “going green” look. Green in combo or solo, I love it with beiges and golds.
- The Smoking Slipper: As some of you may know, I’m not a big fan of flats. I rarely wear them because I’m short so when I do, I tend to feel like a 12-yr old. However, the Prada Glitter Logo ones I saw today may change my mind. But then I came across these amazing Charlotte Olympia leopard print ankle boots (pictured) that took my breath away, as leopard print always does. I have yet to own to try to walk in any no-heel shoes or boots. Yet, my dear friend Mr. Giuseppe Zanotti stole the shoe show with these Lady Gaga-ish studded no-heel ankle boots (pictured).
- Statement Bag: It’s time for my bag to make a statement. This Fall, details, color and size take a front seat.
- Brooches: This jewelry piece definitely make a bold fashion statement. They can be worn on a cardigan or scarf. I sometimes wear mine as pendants.
- The Fall Face: Cherry on the lips and nails that is. I must admit, I like cherry more than red. Maybe I should write a separate beauty blog about this for fall.
Here’s to a flawless fall fashion season!